- Yang, X., Haas, K., Fritz, H., French, S., Shi, X., Smith, B., Neary, V. and Gunawan, B. (2015) National geodatabase of ocean current power resource in USA. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol 44, Pages 496-507.
- Yang, X., Haas, K. and Fritz, H. (2014) Evaluating the Potential for Energy Extraction from Turbines in the Gulf Stream system. Renewable Energy, Vol 72, Pages 12-21
- Bruder, B., Bomminayuni, S., Haas, K and Stoesser, T. (2014) Modeling tidal distortion in the Ogeechee Estuary. Ocean Modelling, Vol 82, Pages 60-69.
- Work, P., Haas, K., Warren, D. and Elci, S. (2013) Assessment and transport of sediment-bound estuarine contaminants. Water Quality, Exposure and Health doi:10.1007/s12403-013-0101-7
- Yang, X., Haas, K. and Fritz, H. (2013), Theoretical assessment of ocean current energy potential for the Gulf Stream system. Marine Technological Society Journal, 47(4).
- Haas, K., Yang, X. and Fritz, H. (2014) Modeling impacts of energy extraction from the Gulf Stream System. Marine Energy Technology Symposium, April 2014, Seattle WA.
- Bruder, B. and Haas, K. (2014) Tidal Distortion as Pertains to Hydrokinetic Turbine Selection and Resource Assessment. Marine Energy Technology Symposium, April 2014, Seattle WA.
- Work, P.A., Haas, K., Otay, E., Warren, D., and Elci, S., (2013). Risk analysis for transport of contaminated estuarine sediments. 6th Intl. Perspective on Water Resources and the Environment, ASCE, Izmir, Turkey
- List, J., Warner, J., Thieler, E., Haas, K., Voulgaris, G., McNinch, J. and Brodie, K. (2011) A Nearshore Processes Field Experiment at Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, U.S.A. To appear in Proceeding of Coastal Sediments 2011, ASCE
- Defne, Z., Haas, K. and Fritz, H. (2008) Assessment of Tidal Currents along the Atlantic Coast of the Southeast USA for Energy Conversion: Case Study for Georgia. 2nd International Conference on Ocean Energy, Brest, France.
- Haas, K. (2013). Assessment of Energy Production Potential from Ocean Currents along the United States Coastline. doi:10.2172/1093367
- Smallegan, S., Haas, K., Work, P. and Warren, D. (2012). Lead and PAHs in Sediments Surrounding the Skeet Range at U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, Beaufort, SC. Project Report to US Marine Corps Headquarters
- Haas, Kevin A. (2011) Assessment of Energy Production Potential From Tidal Streams In the United States. doi:10.2172/1023527.
- Smallegan, S., Gay, T., Haas, K., Work, P. and Warren, D. (2011). Heavy Metals and Sediment Analyses: Small Arms Firing Ranges, US Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, NC. Project Report to US Marine Corps Headquarters
- Hammerstein, H.., Gay, T., Work, P., Haas, K. and Warren, D. (2011). Sediment Analyses: Brant Island Shoal and Piney Island Bombing Ranges, US Marine Corps Air Station, Cherry Point NC. Project Report to US Marine Corps Headquarters
- Haas, K., Stoesser, T., Bruder, B. and Bomminayuni, S. (2013) Tidal Energy Assessment for Rose Dhu Island, GA. Coastal Georgia Colloquium, October 2013, Savannah GA.
- Neary, V., Polagye, B., Gunawan, B., Haas, K. and Colby, J. (2013) Tidal Energy Site Resource Assessment: Technical Specifications, Best Practices and Case Studies. 6th Annual Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference, Washington DC
- Yang, X., Haas, K. and Fritz, H. (2013) Ocean Current Energy Assessment for the Gulf Stream. 4th Annual Marine Renewable Energy Technical Conference, Providence Rhode Island, Jan 2013.
- Haas, K. (2012) Tidal Stream Energy Resource Assessments. Invited presentation at the 5th Annual Global Marine Renewable Energy Conference, Washington, DC.
- Haas, K. and Warner, J. (2012) Coupled-Ocean-Atmosphere-Wave Modeling Of Weather Fronts. Presented at Ocean Sciences 2012, Salt Lake City, Utah.