Amount: up to $3,000
This is the highest possible award amount. Not all students will receive this amount. Award amount will be based on the reasonable budget proposed.
3 times per academic year: spring, summer and fall semesters.
- Application deadline for Fall travel: June 1
- Application deadline for Spring travel: October 1
- Application deadline for Summer travel: March 1
Pre-Travel: Complete all Office of International Education pre-travel requirements.
Upon Arrival: Send email confirming safe arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Travel: You must submit an electronic written “report” two weeks after you return home from travel. The format and length of the report is up to you, but it must include at least 10 high-resolution photos. You may send up to 25MB of attachments per email, or simply include a Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive link to original files. Video links/files are also welcome.
Your report must also include a reflection that addresses at least one of the following questions:
1. How has the travel experience influenced your career choice or future course of study?
2. How has the experience altered your view and understanding of the world?
Submit file and links to email@example.com.
NOTE: Some travel reports will be posted in the News section of the CEE website.