Help us continue to build our program and get VIP access to some of the brightest young engineers in the country.
The Corporate Affiliates Program offers companies the opportunity to partner with the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering's students, faculty and staff for a mutually beneficial relationship. Our partners receive a menu of benefits that provides access to exceptional interns, co-ops and job seekers in a high touch and effective manner.
Your gift of $5,000 will benefit the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering undergraduate program.
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering will provide you with a liaison to make you aware of relevant activities and events within the School and develop a plan for your engagement opportunities. Your membership will provide the following benefits:
- VIP placement in CEE’s Career Expo
- Access to interview rooms in the Mason Building
- VIP marketing support of your company to CEE students
- VIP posting of jobs and internships
- A Day in the Lobby
- A session in one of our School's seminar series
- Invitation to a special evening of Senior Design project presentations
- Opportunity to pair company employees with CEE students for mentoring and career guidance
- Invitation to networking events with CEE alumni, faculty members and students