- Are you interested in doing business with the Department of Defense (the biggest buyer on earth of everything)?
- Do you want to learn about the latest programs designed to help innovative small companies do business with DoD?
- Would you like to know how major Defense contractors select their subcontractors?
- Are you interested in the new cybersecurity requirements and how they apply to DoD contractors?
If you answered “yes” to any or all of these questions, you need to be in attendance at GTPAC’s Defense Innovation Conference to be held on Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center in Atlanta.
The registration fee to attend this one-of-a-kind, day-long conference is only $50, and includes both breakfast and lunch. Space is limited so please register as early as possible.
Registration details are at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creating-the-next-defense-innovation-conference-tickets-53056770228. Space is limited. Advance registration is required — no registration at the door!
The conference represents a unique and rare opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Lisa R. Sanders, Director of Science and Technology for the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM). She will be speaking about SOCOM’s contracting priorities, problems to solve, and doing business with SOCOM.
- Learn from major defense contractors who will be speaking on their subcontracting needs and their procedures for selecting subcontractors.
- Meet scores of small businesses who are looking for opportunities to form teaming partnerships to apply their innovative technologies, services, and products.
- Participate in break-out workshops on topics like compliance with DoD’s cybersecurity requirements.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet and hear from leaders in the Defense industry!