Join us on an adventurous retreat! Rejuvenate with yoga. Become attuned to nature. Cultivate the sanctuary of body, mind and soul! Our fall break road trip starts from downtown Atlanta and ends at the scenic Seminole State Park. This southwest Georgia park is on beautiful Lake Seminole, a 37,500 acre reservoir. We will camp near the water that offers breathtaking views. Quick access to the lake offers an excellent venue for daily yoga lessons. A nature trail leads past gopher tortoise burrows and one of the largest long leaf pine forests. Come join our family and celebrate the awesome opportunity to:
- Camp under the stars, Perform Ashtanga, Pranayama and Sound Meditation with the rising and setting sun.
- Swim in the calming waters of Seminole Lake!
- Experience Ayurvedic healing/massages from experienced instructors.
- Deepen our understanding of intentionally tuning our consciousness and the mind.
- Read spiritually deep books in circles of compassion.Sing and dance in the wilderness around bonfires into the night!
- Interact with yoga experts and youth counselors on living a balanced life in a chaotic world.
- Share the deepest stories and our personal realizations about life's greatest gifts, and have the most awesome camping trips with the most awesome people!!!
Please book your spot as soon as possible as we only have 30 spots! Each ticket is $150/person and includes vehicle rentals, gas, transportation, campsite reservations, classes, meals, snacks, sports, and entertainment for 3 days. You just need to bring eating utensils and camp supplies! More information is available in the Related Links.