The CEE Student Ambassador Program seeks to inspire prospective, new and current students by sharing our CEE experiences.
What We Do
Student Ambassadors serve as representatives of CEE assisting with recruitment, building and campus tours, special events, freshmen orientation, community service, and more.
- Professional Development
- Opportunity to Give Back
- Leadership Development
- Mentor Experience
- Maintain "Good" Academic Standing
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Attend 2 events per academic semester
- Share your great experiences with perspective and current students
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who should apply
- Rising juniors and seniors
- Cumulative GPA 2.75 and in Good Standing
- What is the time commitment for this program?
- Commit to at least 2 events each semester
- Attend at least 2 meetings each semester
- What if I currently do not meet the minimum GPA/standing?
- You can apply once you meet the GPA requirements
- You can apply more than once