Help us continue to build our program and get VIP access to some of the brightest young engineers in the country.
The Corporate Affiliates Program is an opportunity to partner with the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Our goal is to provide meaningful engagement to industry partners and to connect them with our undergraduate and graduate student populations.
Engagement opportunities extend past the standard career fair and give industry partners year-round access to students and programming to not only recruit but to build recognition and to build targeted relationships with our student body, while giving valuable insight into the practice of being a civil or environmental engineer. Through CAP, companies are also invited to CEE signature events and initiatives and gain special access to our faculty and research.
Have questions? Need more information? Ready to join us?
Professor of the Practice
The program features a diverse set of activities that make it easy for organizations to engage with our students and explore opportunities. Our tiered structure allows for companies of all sizes and focus areas to engage on a level that best suits their needs. We’re excited to offer this program to the civil and environmental engineering community and look forward to your participation.
Blue Tier - $2,500
- Free one day registration to CEE's Fall Career Expo
- Access to resume book after Fall Career Expo
- Invitation to host a Day-in-the-Lobby event up to 3 times a year
- Invitation to networking mixer with students and alumni
- Year-round specialized posting for jobs and internships
- Company listed on CEE website roster
White Tier - $5,000
All benefits included in Blue Tier plus:
- Invitation to host an information session up to 2 times a year
- Invitation to host or facilitate a workshop
- Invitation to present in a class
- Invitation to participate in GOLD Mentoring Program
- Concierge service
- Eligibility for students’ Day-in-the-Office program
- Potential to sponsor a networking or school event
- Invitation to school sponsored events with alumni, students and faculty
Gold Tier - $10,000
All benefits included in White Tier plus:
- Partial contribution to a CAP undergraduate student scholarship
- Annual updates on scholarship recipient
- Exclusive invitation to annual scholarship luncheon to meet scholarship recipient
- Annual 1:1 meeting with the School Chair
- Curation of experiences that grants unique access to students, faculty and research
- Invitation to CEE’s annual Alumni Homecoming Tailgate
- Invitation to sponsor an alumni event
- Invitation to school-sponsored events with alumni, students and faculty (with options exclusive to Gold Tier members)